- Assistance with Documentation
- Two nights accommodation at your chosen accommodation
- Hair and make-up (Optional extra)
- Special meal to celebrate your wedding also an optional extra
Arrive in Auckland, you will visit the registrar of Births, Deaths and Marriages to sign and collect your documentation which has been arranged from your home country on the Internet with your planners help. In New Zealand the registrar of Births Deaths and Marriages requires three clear working days to process your application and the documents must be uplifted by either the bride or the groom. Arrive at your chosen accommodation for the next two days. The rest of the day is at your leisure. Sightseeing can be arranged by your planner on request.
|Your wedding day:
- The time you have chosen for your ceremony will allow you to dress, have your hair and make-up done if requested and generally prepare for your ceremony.
- The rest of your wedding day is at your leisure.
Total cost approximately
to fit your budget. (Costs are only valid on confirmation of all services booked) This plan can be customised to suit each couple for further information contact NZ WEDDINGS for your wedding essentials
Goodbye and good luck, love the people love the country, hope we will see you again soon.